How to Build Your Sponsorship Booth
Your Virtual Sponsorship Booth may include different permissions. Please follow the instructions to build those permissions that apply to your booth.
Start Here: As an invited Sponsor, you have received an email similar to this:
Step 1: Open the email to View your invitation:
Step 2: Copy your access code and click to Access Event.
Step 3: You are now on your event Page. Click the Access Code Hyperlink.
Step 4: You will be directed to the page to paste your access code to enter the watch page.
NOTE: You can always access this page to Resend your access code.
Step 5: You are now on the Watch Page for your event, similar to the one below. In the event engagement panel, look for your sponsorship booth tab!
Step 6: Click to see the Sponsorship booths. Find your Booth.
Step 7: Enter your booth and see your booth tabs. Each of these tabs is a permission/feature added to your booth.
Step 8: Review the following booth options:
- In this tab, click the edit button to edit the Sponsors description.
- Create your description and save it as needed.
- In this tab, your sponsor will have the media options to add a live stream or create an upload.
- Click add new live stream or upload. Instructions on how to stream are provided if going live.
- In this tab, the sponsor's booth has its dedicated chatroom.
- In this tab, the sponsor creates questions with responses to create polls.
- Click to create a new poll:
- In this tab, the sponsor will receive questions they can respond to. This is the Q & A tab.
- If there are no questions, you will see:
- This is how it looks when a question appears:
- In this tab, the sponsor can add links to their Call to Action buttons.
Click to create:
- Can open link in new tab
- Embed link Inside panel: An option to test for embedding the link will appear when clicked. Not all links can be embedded.
- Save when done.
- In this tab, the sponsor can generate leads by building out a form.
- Click to add a new field:
- Design your field:
- Save each field. Continue adding fields until you are finished.
We're here to help! If you need more information or assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
The future of our community is in your hands - leave some notes for everyone to benefit from at https://help.viewstub.com/hc/en-us
Please sign in to leave a comment.