How to Add Sponsors and Virtual Booth
Step 1: Ensure your event is published (private or public) to access your additional event customization options in the left-hand menu.
Step 2: Click on the Sponsors and Virtual Booths section in the left-hand menu.
Step 3: You will now be on the sponsors/booth page. Customize the tab's name if you choose to by selecting the edit icon (box with pencil).
A window to customize the tab will appear:
Step 4: Click on the settings wheel to customize the sponsorship tiers. Save when done.
Step 5: Add Sponsors by clicking the Add New Sponsor button. A menu will appear.
Step 6: Fill out the Sponsors information and select booth options.
Booth Options Include the following:
- Media: Sponsors can go live via custom RTMP or upload media.
- Chat: Private chat room dedicated to your sponsor's booth.
- Polls: Sponsors can create questions and answers to collect feedback live.
- Q&A: Allows attendees to submit questions for answering later.
- Lead Generation: Create forms to generate leads.
- CTA Links: Embed a site or send prospects out to a new tab.
Step 7: Save your sponsor to add them to your list. You now have access to invite your sponsor to your event for free. They will then have direct access to your event and their booth.
If you want to teach your sponsors how to build their booth, click here.
We're here to help! If you need more information or assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
The future of our community is in your hands - leave some notes for everyone to benefit from at https://help.viewstub.com/hc/en-us
Please sign in to leave a comment.