How to Manage Attendees
Upon creating and publishing your basic event details, you will notice additional event management options in your left-hand menu. The following section contains your attendee management options:
MANAGING IN-PERSON vs. VIRTUAL ATTENDEES
Here, you can access both in-person and virtual attendee tabs that will provide you with the following.
- In-Person Attendee tab: You will have permission to generate a password to plug into www.ViewStub.com/scan to check-in/out your In-person attendees.
- You will be able to check-in/out attendees
- Re-send their QR code if needed.
- Virtual Attendee tab: You will have permissions to see a list of all virtual pass holders and be able to:
- Edit Viewer access: Extend viewing access to a specific ticket holder or apply to all holders of that same ticket.
- Re-email access codes.
- Remove users' access.
At the bottom of the Attendee tab, you also have our Import Feature. Here, you can upload a CSV File of your attendee's first name, last name, and email addresses in separate columns. By uploading them here, you bypass their registration and automatically send them their In-person QR Code or Virtual Access Code.
Here, you can email anyone who has registered for your event. You can send emails in the following ways:
- Specific Tickets – Send separate emails to separate ticket holders.
- Specific attendees – Send emails to specific people.
- Send a TEST message.
In the Event Analytics section, you will find four separate pieces of information:
- Event Sales Analytics: Upon entering your event, a preview of event analytics is given. Information is converted into a CSV. File When exported.
- To Export all sales information, click the Export Sales Button:
- To See all sales information without exporting, scroll down to the Event Sales Section:
- Click on an attendee to reveal your options to:
- View Receipt
- Resend Receipt
- Verify Ticket Access
- See Attendee Information
See Example Below:
2. Event Media Analytics
To export this information, click the Export Media button:
3. Viewer Analytics
To export media views per person, click to export Viewer Analytics:
See the example below:
4. Non – Viewer Analytics
To export attendees that did not yet watch your content. Click the Export Non-Viewers Button
See an example of CSV. File below: